FREE Fun! Need We Say More?
September 27, 2012
Pyramids, water slides, monkeys and wagon rides can all be part of your FREE family fun this Sunday. The City of Edmonton is proud to host the 2012 Free Admission Day to thank Edmontonians for their ongoing support of attractions and recreation facilities.
Plan your day so you can go for a morning swim and then take the kids to the zoo for the afternoon; or tour the Muttart Conservatory’s new feature pyramid and catch a spin class at your nearest recreation centre. The YMCA has partnered with the City to offer free admission at 4 of its facilities again this year.
Sunday September 30, 2012
10am – 6pm
*with the exception of Fort Edmonton Park and Hardisty Fitness and Leisure Centre which are open from 10am – 4pm
Leisure, Sports and Fitness Facilities
- ACT Aquatic and Recreation Centre
- Commonwealth Community Recreation Centre
- Hardisty Fitness and Leisure Centre*
- Jasper Place Fitness and Leisure Centre
- Londonderry Fitness and Leisure Centre
- Scona Pool
- St. Francis Xavier Sports Centre
- Terwillegar Community Recreation Centre
- City Arts Centre
- Edmonton Valley Zoo
- Fort Edmonton Park*
- John Janzen Nature Centre
- John Walter Museum
- Muttart Conservatory
- Price of Wales Armouries Heritage Centre
- Castle Downs Family YMCA Community Centre
- Don Wheaton Family YMCA Community Centre
- Jamie Platz Family YMCA Community Centre
- William Lutsky Family YMCA Community Centre
Parking is limited at all facilities. Call 311 (780-442-4311 outside of Edmonton) for route and schedule information on direct services to City facilities. There is a shuttle service available from Commonwealth Stadium to the Edmonton Valley Zoo, Fort Edmonton Park and return.
Capacities vary at each facility and admission may be controlled for safety and security purposes.
For more information:
|Online||Contact 311 Online|
In Edmonton: 311
Outside Edmonton: 780-442-5311