As Winter Spreads, Discover Where to Sled
December 05, 2011
What better way to get outside and enjoy winter than soaring down one of Edmonton’s tobogganing hills. To learn more about City maintained hills, visit the Tobogganing page to view openings and conditions or subscribe to the Tobogganing Hills email notification or RSS feed.
Though a number of City maintained tobogganing hills are now open, they do have a minimal base of snow with conditions averaging from poor to fair.
The hills open for Edmontonians to enjoy include:
- Emily Murphy Park ─ Emily Murphy Rd. and Groat Rd.
- Gallagher Park ─ 97 Ave. and 92 St.
- Government House Park ─ Groat Rd. and River Rd.
- Rundle Park - ACT Hill ─ 2903-113 Ave.
- Rundle Park - Walton’s Mountain ─ 2903-113 Ave.
- Castledowns Park ─ 11520-153 Ave.
For more information on hill openings and conditions please call 311.
For more information:
|Online||Contact 311 Online|
In Edmonton: 311
Outside Edmonton: 780-442-5311