Please Help By Moving Your Vehicle
Find Your Schedule
Enter your address (unit is not required):
schedule updated: unknown
TBD: indicates that the previous round of snow blading has been completed and a date for the next cycle has not yet been determined.
Completed: means the City has bladed the road to a max 5 cm snow pack making the road passable.
Industrial areas are not included in the neighbourhood blading schedule.
Neighbourhood blading happens when snow has accumulated on neighbourhood streets. Blade trucks drive the streets, pushing snow to the sides to create safe winter driving conditions.
- During snow events, a city-wide neighbourhood blading program will START (including alleys) after the Arterial and Collector road network has been plowed and is considered to be in safe condition.
- Moving vehicles off the road will help crews clear the roads more efficiently.
- Neighbourhood roads will be bladed to a 5cm snow pack condition (not down to asphalt), according to City policy.
- Neighbourhood blading creates windrows of snow that, as a rule, will not be removed from neighbourhoods, according to City policy.
- It may take more than one day for all streets in a neighbourhood to be bladed.
- If a street is listed as 'Completed' but hasn't been bladed citizens should call 311.
- Neighbourhood blading is a 24 hour a day operation.
- The blading schedule is updated daily and can change depending on snow accumulation and parked vehicles impeding progress.
- As a rule windrows in neighbourhoods will not removed, according to City policy..
- Windrows will be removed from school loading zones in neighbourhoods as required.
- Windrows less than 30cm that block residential driveways are the responsibility of the adjacent property owner; windrows that are more than 30cm will be cleared by the City.
- Driveway crews will follow after blade trucks have bladed a neighbourhood (may not be on same day).
- Windrows may create a loss of on-street parking for residents.
- Residents are encouraged to park their vehicles on their driveways, parking pads, or in garages, if possible.
For more information:
Please Note: Our email is monitored Monday to Friday during business hours.
For all concerns and questions please call 311. Operators are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
|Telephone||In Edmonton : 311
Outside Edmonton: 780-442-5311