- During snow events, a city-wide program will START (including alleys) after the Arterial and Collector road network has been plowed and considered to be in safe condition.
- Neighbourhood roads will be bladed to a 5cm snow pack condition (not down to asphalt).
- This service level will only involve the blading of snow.
- Neighbourhoods may take more than one day to complete.
- Neighbourhood blading is a 24 hour a day operation.
- The dates update daily and can change depending on snow accumulation and parked vehicles impeding progress.
- Moving your vehicles off the road will help crews clear the roads more efficiently.
- Windrows less than 30cm that block driveways are the responsibility of the adjacent property owner; more than 30cm will be cleared by the City.
- They won’t be hauled away in residential areas.
- Driveway crews will follow the blade trucks, there may be delays in residential areas.
- Windrows will create loss of on-street parking for residents.
- Residents are encouraged to park their vehicles on their driveways, parking pads, or in garages.
Schedule by Neighbourhood
data updated: unknown
Note: a status of "TBD" indicates that the previous round of street cleaning has been completed and a date for the next cycle has not yet been determined.
For more information:
|Telephone||In Edmonton : 311
Outside Edmonton: 780-442-5311